Wednesday, October 10, 2012

That Which One Stalls

Sometimes the answers come when you don't want them to. When that happens, you'll find that such things like deadlines are meaningless in their mission.

For what worth is a due date when the project declares with utmost certainty that it will complete itself when it so desires?

I have no answers for you today - nor will I have any for you tomorrow. It may seem disappointing and even melancholic for you, reader.

While I have no answers for you here, one of my composition notebooks is getting them right frakking now.
(Please pardon this photo's lack of quality - I used my 3DS to capture this image.)
However, have faith and patience - all your queries shall come in due time. And when they do... oh, what flowers will bloom; what starving minds will be nourished!

No comments:

Post a Comment