Sunday, June 26, 2011

Contradicting Contradictions

Tonight was one of those nights that I honestly wish didn't happen. Conversely, it's also one of those nights that I honestly want to relive. Nothing too glamorous or piss-washed occurred, and I got nothing and everything accomplished.

(Author's Note: Is tonight the night of contradictions? Yes... and no.)

I have the energy to do things, but I want to do nothing. I don't feel hungry and yet my stomach growls for food. I have ideas to tell the world, and I don't want to post them. (Not yet, at least.)

(Author's Note: I lied on that last Author's Note. I also told the truth.)

I feel like being mysterious and not say anything... and I want to be open to you all about my concerns. I feel like sleeping. At the same time, I have insomnia.

I want to continue writing on this entry. At the same time, though... I'm done.





Okay, maybe not. For the sake of posting an entry for today, I'll leave it at this, but I know for a fact that tomorrow's will be decently better than this. Mostly because I have the next two days off and I have plans made up for both of them. Muahahaha. (No idea as to why that required an evil laugh of some kind.)

So, I'll see y'all then. Ciao-ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment