Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just Another Update Entry

As the planning goes on for everything going on in my life, it hit me that I was running behind schedule in terms of work. So, as you've probably guessed by now, today's entry's one of those short ones. Again.

It would suck if there was a penalty for making so many short entries like these, but fortunately for me, I'm not that much of a psychological masochist.

I think it has to do with the fact that work is work and I slept in. And by sleeping in, I mean "slept from 0300 to 1300ish" sleeping in. Ten hours feels awesome. Maybe work will look that way as well.

Just keep in mind that this whole "JOSH BLANCO vs. THE WORLD" chess-based spiel is real. Still haven't figured out the particulars, so it'll probably all be revealed on Monday - time permitting, of course. Tuesday, at the latest - I guarantee it.



Until then, I'll keep you updated on things... later.

No comments:

Post a Comment