Thursday, June 7, 2012

Improvise

So instead of doing things that I wanted to do, I ended up doing other things that... well, weren't initially on my schedule. Plans seem to go south for me every bloody time, but I'm so used to it that I just stopped caring. It ends up becoming a day I can use on my own to do other things.

That's the point of today. That's what this is. Time spent on myself when I had other plans I could've spent with people... but since those plans keep falling apart, I had to improvise with other things.

Sounds heartless and possibly fruitless, but you know what? Maybe I'm just crazy or losing my mind or descending someplace I can't climb back up. Or maybe it's a sign of something happening... or maybe it's just me trying to salvage a good day out of a torn one.

No comments:

Post a Comment