Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sickness - Redux

It's been over a year since I've gotten violently sick. Now I find myself in the various condition of being in a sate of sickness and pain that - while it's nowhere close to what I had to endure last year - is just uncomfortable and is detracting from me being 100%.

Yesterday as I came in to work, I had this very strange headache. There was a constant and dull throbbing in the background that annoyed me to no end (dubstep, anyone?) that would occasionally give way to an intensely sharp pain. "Imagine someone sawed open your head, filled it with razors and shook it as hard as they could." Also, I had these random bouts of pain that would travel all around my body. I had moments of nausea and had to slow myself down in order to cope with everything.

So after getting home, I found myself unable to sleep. I kept tossing and turning, and every time I woke up, I felt a bit disoriented. To be honest, I only woke up about two hours ago. (Keep in mind that I attempted to fall asleep starting around 0030.)

HOWEVER... I think I'm feeling better now. Due to sleeping horribly, I apparently have pain in my left shoulder (yay for sleeping funny), woke up with a nosebleed, and have a very, very, very light, but other than that I think I'm better.

As such, I regret to inform you that the special stuff I said would show up today will have to be pushed back to Monday. I'm still feeling a little out of it, but I'm doing okay.

See ya' later.

No comments:

Post a Comment