Friday, March 9, 2012

Under a Food Coma

The worst part about typing with a food coma is that you don't want to do anything. I'm sitting here, trying my darnedest to focus and type up an entry for today (as well as work on what's supposed to come out tomorrow), and yet... the only thing that sounds ultimately good is taking a nap.

While that sounds like an excellent idea, I'm telling myself to not do that (despite how much I could probably use the rest) and instead write something. This is what resulted:
  • nothing
  • work on what's coming out Saturday
  • more lamentations about my food coma
  • like, two burps
  • more "Assassin" moderating
As bad as it seems, I think that me going through this food coma now is a good thing - by the time it washes over, I'll be primed for work and ready to kick some tail.

But that's later on in the afternoon. For now, I think I'm going to go ahead and take that catnap. Yes... sweepy-time is good time... *zzz*

No comments:

Post a Comment