Monday, April 25, 2011

Yet Another Monday Flies

It seems that my strong post days happen to be on days where work hasn't hampered my schedule.
As most of you can quite guess by now... today's not one of those days.



On the bright side: it's a Monday night, which means a (somewhat) easy time at work, my "Friday" for myself, and (in today's case:) the first day of post-Easter clearance stuffs.

And Monday nights usually herald... the "Tuesday Morning Release," when game stores and any place that sells multimedia products throw the new releases!
For me and some of my friends, that means new cards. Whoo.



I digress. I promise you there's going to be a better entry tomorrow. For now, though, I'm just going to call it a day and keep solving puzzles. *grabs the 3DS and loads up Super Scribblenauts*

No comments:

Post a Comment