Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BIRTHDAY! The Level 22 Achievement

The seven-day countdown (and ridiculous "metaphor" theme, for that matter) officially ends today. Why, you ask?

IT'S MAH BIRFDAY!
(Enough said, really.)

And to further add proof that it's my actual birthday and a cause for celebration, I logged on to World of Warcraft and even unlocked an achievement today just for it being my birthday!
Idea for the title is credited to my friend.
The World of Warcraft achievement generator I used for this can be found here.
Okay, so it's not a real in-game achievement, but hey - it's still just as awesome! I even got many people commenting on my Facebook like the feat of strength said it would!





CURRENT MUSIC:
Arrogant Worms - "The Happy Happy Birthday Song"
C'est Cheese

One of my friends from work played this for me during one of my breaks. He's done this for every birthday of mine he's been around with. Funny song, because it kind of sums up my mood about my birthday.

Don't worry - I'm still happy. Very happy. =D


The Beatles - "Birthday"
The Beatles

Probably the most fitting song from the famed "White Album" for today - I mean, if you don't see why, then you probably don't deserve to read this. *shrugs* I mean, it's painfully obvious, but... okay.



"And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made."
- The Bible (King James Version - Genesis 2:2)

Kinda weird for me to quote the Bible, considering that I don't practice religion and could care little for it. (I always thought bibles burned my skin.) Despite this, I found this to be fitting to today - six days of work and not-celebratory relaxation give way to the seventh relaxing day.





'ALLO, EVERYBODY! Welcome to a very special post on The White Knight Chronicles!

Now, in the rare event that you have zero idea as to why this day is so very important, I advise you to pay attention next time. I mean, if the whole entirety of last week wasn't any indicator, I don't know what could be.

Yes, while some may think it's because today's my 22nd birthday, it's also because this is the first entry I made as a 22-year-old. Yeah. That's totally it. To be honest, however, I can't think of anything to say. I've been having too much fun hanging out with friends, relaxing and not working - all on my BIRFDAY! (Sorry; I'm spamming that too much.)

Well, here's hoping I get something from this year's birthday wish list (*cough* comment and be a fan *wheeze*) from some of y'all. In other words: COMMENT! Become fans! Leave something for me to respond to on "Ask the White Knight" or something so I can post something about it in the event that I have no idea what to post about! I'm going to go back to having fun, so... until the 'morrow!

2 comments: