Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So That's Why We Do That...

The following is a little blurb that I took from my DSi. It made me think, and that's probably why I'm rewriting it.



I worry about my future. I think about it too much.
All the things I do with my life have led me to ask myself if I'll make it out there like I hope for.
I mean, look at me.
Look at what I've been doing lately...
Am I just in a bad mental rut?
Or am I trudging towards something worse...?



I think in all our low points in life we start thinking like this. It's not a happy place to be in, and as much as I find myself down here I can't help but feel somewhat comfortable.

A sickening feeling, yes, but... it could be worse.

Besides, it's good to fall, in my opinion.
Yeah, give me that crazy look, but here's my reason why...



"Why do we fall...? So that we might better learn to pick ourselves up."
       - Alfred Pennyworth
       (Batman Begins)

No comments:

Post a Comment