Friday, January 7, 2011

Time Manag- LOOK AT THE TIME!

"In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and snap - the job's a game!"
       - Mary Poppins
       (Mary Poppins)

While this is true, I'm not sure if this applies to the wonderful world of retail. Then again, maybe I just need to look at it in a different perspective. I mean, Mary Poppins certainly couldn't have lied to me or anyone else...





Well, not much to report on today. Late wake-up, some time on WoW, and now I have to take off for work.
Now I know this seems to be just a skim of what I could, I think it's a measurement of my current lack of time-management.

Hehe... maybe I can look back on this later on and measure how better I am than now...

...time management. Wow. Maybe I should go before I end up being late.
For food. And work. But mainly food - lunch calls.

But we'll see what happens at work. Time to find some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment