Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Figma

As I look, they stand there
a piece of my life staring back at me
they say nothing, think nothing
yet every time my eyes wander to them
they instantly dance to life

So full of joy and so full of emotion
their livid plastic pulsates vivid color
as they smile at each other
wave to me from their anchored position
offer me entertainment in the lulls

At times they're like fashion models
strutting flair and appeal to the masses
but I think of that as incorrect
They're more like girls that're best friends
same and different, plastic and real

As they stand there
they gaze at me
watch as I work
guide me to entertainment
when I tire of tedious jobs

They sit atop my desk
living it up like none other
because that's what Figma figures do
decorate, educate, dance, smile
and I can't help but do the same

No comments:

Post a Comment