Friday, August 23, 2013

Small Entry, Big Plan

Okay. I've basically given up on posting anything substantial this week.

Life seems to get in the way of things - I get called in to work earlier than expected; friends invite me out to lunch; I get distracted by shiny things on the Internet; fatigue from being up too long, et cetera. I'm not saying this isn't my fault or anything like that - I'm sure it is. Poor time management (or rather, poor focus - hey, is that a StreetPass tag?) just makes things difficult for me.

Ah, well. It's okay in my book - I'm just going to do small things here and there to improve how things are going.

I think that was my mistake thus far this year - my rather large ambitions tend to be more overwhelming than I anticipate them to be, and as such, very little "good" entries have shown up.

So let's start small...

No comments:

Post a Comment