Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Last Weekend Off

I'm taking it easy this weekend - I want to say it's the first proper weekend off that I've had in a while. Yes, I know - I had decent time off in-between jobs - but this weekend is the first one in a while where I was both employed and have Saturday and Sunday off.

I'm going to start revving the gears on Monday. I can see some of you not holding your breath on that one, and I don't blame you. But as next week is the last week of August, I think I should leave this eighth month with a decent note as opposed to the crap we've had to endure so far.

Until then, I think I'm just going to stay in the shade. Maybe hang out with some friends. Play a game. *shrugs* I don't know. I just know I'll be resting up... and then posting. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment