Saturday, July 12, 2014

Gambling Time

Sometimes in life, you have to venture out into the unknown and take a gamble. Oftentimes you'll lose, but every once in a while you'll net yourself a nice little victory. Today was one of those days for me. As I somehow scored a Saturday off (wat is this i didnt even request it off lolwut*), I figured I'd spend some time gambling my luck. Between trading for unknown-quality Pokémon on the GTS and driving around looking for yard sales in search of random treasures and other interesting cheap trinkets, such a day relaxing like this offers quite the opportunity for some kind of loot to be won.

Two collapsible shot glasses and a cool book about Calvin and Hobbes... all for $1.50. SCORE.
And after two hours of driving around town looking at the various yard sales, I think I had a small victory - even if I gambled precious, expensive gasoline.

A decent amount of Pokémon with four or more IVs is good, but...
HOLY SHIT SHINY SKARMORY WOO
Yes... yes, I think today's gambles have been totally worth it.




* = If I ever sincerely talk or type like this, feel free to slap me. Hearing/Reading such a bastardized version of the English language is a sign of unintelligence, and while my wisdom scores may be low, I'm not that dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment