Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Round... Whatever

I honestly don't know what I'm doing anymore.

I mean, I've been posting here with a catatonic, "I'm done with the world" approach for half of 2014 now. It's been one or two sentences at best, with an occasional attempt at revival every few months or so. It's left me feeling apathetic, lazy, and unsure just how well the future may go (at least in terms of "here").

I'm sick of it. I'm so sick of myself and how recursive my morale has been on here. Sure: there's no inspiration (or so I claim), and there no way I can get myself back to where I once was. An endless cycle of nothing followed by more nothing with a side of nothing and nothing for dessert. It's all I've seen myself give off on here, and it looks as though my creativity, inspiration, and willpower has become everything but extinct.

That's what I think. Thing is, I don't know how tomorrow will end up - or the next day, or any other day from here on out. I just don't.

I just know that I want to break this loop. I want out so badly...

A gaming artifact of my past days... nostalgic.
...and it looks like I found just the way to start that process once again. *boot-up sequence*

No comments:

Post a Comment