Sunday, July 7, 2013

Looking Back to Look Forward

Back when I first started this blog, I had the crazy intention of making this a personal blog for me to fall back to when I become famous. Some of the more casual celebrities maintain personal blogs that they update - they post pictures of their lives, talk about their next big appearance, or just write things that their fans seem to enjoy. I told myself that if I were to become well-known, people would follow this here blog and what not.

Two-point-five years later: I'm at the same level of fame that I was at before: nonexistent. And that's okay. I have some friends who (for some godsforsaken reason) check this site out frequently, even at this trying time when the quality seems... well, infrequent. That's what this month is for - to recharge myself and get myself back to an operating condition strong enough to start posting higher-quality entries more and more frequently.

And then after that, I'll work on the whole "getting famous" thing. Seems like a challenge right now, but I have the feeling that I will one of these days. Y'all just watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment