Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nostalgic Infection

So, what was up with yesterday, you ask? Well, apart from slowly contracting some gnarly virus that decays my body, kills me and reanimates my corpse as a zombie, not much in the realm of boredom has occurred. I've simply been hanging out with friends and what not, having too much fun with them before some of them went off to varying colleges scattered across California.

Also, I blame a very satisfying food coma from eating a lot of sushi.

But what does that have to do with me not posting stuff like I said I would? Well, think of it this way: life happens. I didn't expect to get to be able to hang out with people and have fun for lots of time. No - I was expecting it to be rather short and then I'd crawl off to my little cave and post something duller than this.

With all the days off and time off I've been getting (no thanks to my Target's lack of hours) it's given me time to resocialize and what not with people... to recharge my batteries and just relax. Oh, and it's gotten me to play a lot of random games I haven't touched in a long time. Lotsa fun!





Besides, it's not like I have that many readers yelling at me for not posting something like I said I would. If I do have any, I'm not seeing any proof of that. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment