Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dusting Work

I keep having days where I don't know what to do in terms of writing. So when I do, I usually go back to an old project - one I was previously working on but stopped for whatever reason(s), or one I announced and then did nothing on afterwards.

Today's one of those days. After running some errands across the county, I found myself with a bit of time to kill before one of my friends gets off work later in the afternoon. As such, I figured I could dust off one of the metaphorical project folders I have lying around. This time, I have a bit of a goal: get a piece of it done by the end of the week for presentation purposes (read: I'm posting it on here).

So, if you'll excuse me, I'll work on that. Until the 'morrow. Until then, I'll just have to figure out what to do in the face of great danger some other time...

No comments:

Post a Comment