Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Transformer (Re)Boot

Okay, so it's officially May now. May - the fifth month of the year and... well, I don't know what else. And speaking of not knowing what else, I don't know why, but I feel compelled to type today's entry out while I listen to an eclectic playlist.

*puts on a personalized "tanking" playlist on WinAmp*

2013 hasn't been a shining year so far for myself. Things happened - writing morale has declined to the point of near-extinction; my financial situation honestly would look better if I declared bankruptcy; the overall aura around me has stagnated to the point where mosquitoes should be buzzing around by now; food seems so rare that I have better odds catching two

In short: I'm a mess, and in all honesty I'm probably close to death. And I mean that metaphorically. (Yes, the above paragraph is also a metaphor.) Despite this, I might as well -

♪Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Katamari-Damacy~♪

...since when did I decide I could tank with the Katamari Damacy theme...?

*clears throat*

Anyway, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself as a whole, but my thought pattern went like this: if I'm able to better myself - one aspect at a time - I just might be able to get back up on top.

So, in an attempt to better myself, I declared (to myself) that the majority of May will be used to better myself - in a matter of speaking. As much of y'all are aware, the blog hasn't looked its best in ages. Posts for the most part have been rather dismal and short. Content's down while lethargy is up, and I almost let myself drown in that again. (I swear, I'm on a loop or something.)

I know, I know - this looks like one of those things that may not pull through so well. I'm not sure what this month has in store, but I know that I've finally decided to take action against the bleakness I've been slapping on my blog. It's time for me to ma-

♪J'ai pas de probleme / Je faineante / Pas de malaise / Je faineante♪

...I tanked with Chariselle with Alizée in the background, too? Weird.

A-Anyway... it's time for me to make like an Autobot. ROLL OUT, JOSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment