Sunday, March 27, 2011

3DS3DS3DS3DS3DS3DS3DS3DS3DS3DS

If the title wasn't any indicator, today's entry will be about... the new Nintendo 3DS.

HOLY. SHIT. That's all I have to say for right now.
It's that fun, it's that amazing, and once the 3-D settings are fully calibrated to the user, wow-spawning (as in people using a 3DS that's been calibrated will utter "wow).

My only complaint so far is the short battery life compared to other DS systems (3-5 hours whereas even the OLD DS had up to nine hours...), but other than that, it's amazing.

I should probably invest in a car charger since I play with this thing a lot.

And the future release of Ocarina of Time and Metal Gear Solid...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some practice to do.
*goes off to play Super Street Fighter IV 3D*

1 comment:

  1. -i need a picture of your face, btw. nothing creepy, just to shoot it and such, haha

    ReplyDelete