Sunday, March 20, 2011

What Happens When Friends Hijack a Blog

(Author's Note: The following entry was caused by two of my friends, who - after a very long and arduous conversation about invading my room, knocking me unconscious and cleaning my room for me (and then following through with it) - found my laptop powered on and decided to "hack" into my blog. As such, this entry was "tarnished" and "tagged" and utterly vandalized, but right before I went in a fit of rage and wanted to explode at them once I regained consciousness, I decided, "What the heck? Let's keep this here for posterity and silliness." I apologize in advance for their seemingly crack-induced raving and random typing, but hey - I was the one who left my laptop on, right?)






heeasafgh kjosh is fat!!!!!!

so we couldn't think of a title for today's entry.
So.. here's the truth.
This blog is nothing but THE TRUTH. That's right. All of it.
Including the part that says it isn't. Because it is.



CURRENT MUSIC:
Miley Cyrus - "Party in the USA"
Dont really fucking know. Or care. But she's hot.
*drools*

I'm a homo. Which is why I'm listening to this. Really. Would the white knight lie to you? Would the white knight say what we told him for crack?
White Knight- "No."
Us- "We don't think so either." *Passes a bag*
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-poop

On a different note, poop. Which is the word of the day. And the object. And the meal.
The origins of poop are fairly archaic. Beginning of time really. Something like that. WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION, WHAT IS POOP? Let see what websters has to say-

Poop, n.- an enclosed superstructure at the stern of a ship above the main deck.


...aaaaand fuck your couch.





So, how's it going, everyone? It's been a long day of clea-STAN SAYS BAAAA-ning, but guess what? I'm just about done!
Now I get to go through this rain (yeah, it's raining - heavily, might I add) and go to work and get paid for it.
Woo.

But first, I'd like to say the following... Poop.

I like being fat. It keeps me warm at night, and keeps those creepy girls away.




Until the yesterday, everyone! Poop.
When I walk around in my underwear poop. Windows poop open, blinds down poop, pants optional. Party over here! Poop.





(Author's Note: I'll be frank: I have NO idea what is it with my friends' fascination with the word "poop." Aw, hell; now I'm saying it. Poop. *sighs*)

No comments:

Post a Comment