Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Round 21... FIGHT!

After a long and interestingly entertaining day... I for some reason have this urge to go play old games I haven't touched in a while.

It's like those feelings of nostalgia you get when you try something new.

Case in point: I was at my local GameStop today and I tried out Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.
It's a really great game from what I felt of it, and if I had an XBox 360 or a PlayStation 3, I'd totally have my hands on it right now.
Seeing as how I don't, I instead marveled at its awesomeness as I tore people up*.

It got me thinking and reminiscing on my old fighting games I used to play - Soulcalibur III (mained as Cassandra), Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (Jax all the way), and others.
So here I am, dusting off the PS2 and enjoying them like old times.

I miss those days. Hehehe. Guess I shouldn't have wished to grow up so fast, huh?



* = I toyed around with characters, and so far my team looks like Ryu, Morrigan, and Wolverine. Yeah, I know - shoto, seductive, super-cheap - but I was doing rather well. If they toss in more characters in the DLC (here's hoping Cammy, Zangief and Gambit make it in), then I'm sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment