Monday, February 28, 2011

Two Months Down...

When I looked at today's date, I realized that it's officially been two months since I started this little blog of mine.
And then it hit me - I've posted something on this thing once each day for the past two months.

Awesome. I've been keeping tabs with my New Year's resolution. Two months down; ten to go!



Well, I'm still getting over my sickness (all that's left is an annoyingly lingering cough), so I probably won't type much else on here.

However, I think it's safe to say that things will be looking up come next month... between Spring Break coming up soon (seriously, this early...?) a potentially deadly game of Assassin I'll have to be moderating soon, and some other random cool stuff, it'll be fun.

Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment