Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spark Hunting

When it comes down to it, sometimes the things we have to do with our lives require a bit of motivation. What this motivation is will vary from person to person, but generally speaking, it's something that should ignite a spark inside a person.

Obviously, I don't have it - otherwise, this'd be a better entry. That, or it's because I'm still tired from the events of yesterday that extended well into today. (I didn't get enough sleep, and I couldn't force myself back to sleep no matter how much I tried.) So, I'm running on fumes, and as such, any sparks I encounter today just have to be rerouted to more important functions, such as "acting on autopilot" and "alertness."

Oh, and lunch. Maybe that needs a spark, too. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment