Sunday, March 10, 2013

Some Kind of Life Lesson

Again, I find myself getting suckered in to life's nuances and all the plans people make. I swear... It's not my fault at all that I get drawn into a plan that leaves bereft of time.

...okay, maybe it is. If I had actually managed my time well before I get suckered into these plans, maybe you'd be getting what I had planned as opposed to a short entry such as this one. Unfortunately, it seems as though we're stuck with such a post again today.

Of course, this warrants some kind of defense here. Lauren Bacall once said that "A planned life is a dead life." I wholeheartedly agree, and if I had actually stuck with the schedule I had planned for myself today, we'd have that Top Ten list... but I think I'd be bored with myself for the rest of the day once I posted.

So maybe it could be said that postponing the entry I had planned could be a good thing after all. We don't want a boring me, because boring me... well, sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment