Monday, March 25, 2013

Terani World Map

On Wednesday I showed you a little doodle I was working on that was involved with my current project. After some time, work, and (not-so-)careful thought, I was able to finish up that map.

Those continent colors do seem kind of familiar...
Behold: the world of Terani. *fanfare*

Sixty-three countries scattered across six continents, separated around the world by six oceans. (There is no "six" motif; this was pure coincidence.) For those of you wanting to gaze at this map, you're in luck - the photo is at its default 4000x3000 pixel size because I didn't have the heart to shrink it.

Anyway, I'll let you gaze in wonder. But for those of you who're confused, here's a brief legend:
Names in Pen: Continent (Blue) / Country (Black)
Names in Blue Colored Pencil: Ocean
Names in Sky-Blue Colored Pencil: Minor Body of Water
Red Dots: Capital City Location
Interesting, huh? Well, we'll see where this leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment