Sunday, May 15, 2011

Project Foreshadow

I'm fairly certain that this summer will be quite interesting... at least in terms of personal projects that will be done over that time.

Now, I say "will be done" because I will damn well make sure that they all go through. I'm personally overseeing that they get finished. Otherwise, I don't think I'll be happy with myself ever again.

Yeah, it sounds a bit harsh on myself, and yeah, it sounds a bit negative, but sometimes an ultimatum has to be presented for satisfactory results to be achieved.

But why not start now? Part of that's due to procrastination, but a good portion of it has to do with me wanting to recharge my batteries once I get my two days off later this week.

Thursday can't show up soon enough. Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment