Friday, April 13, 2012

Such is Life to Forget

I really hate when I have a great amount of ideas running through my head and not enough time to properly record them. In the middle of editing HTML for one of the pages I have on this site, a few good ideas came up. And now, I've forgotten most of them. Sure, I could've switched my PC's active programs and gone from using Chrome to Microsoft Word or something, but by the time the program boots up, I end up forgetting what it is I was going to take down.

I mean, this happens to me a lot - this is why I keep a pen and a notepad on me at virtually all times. Last thing I want to do is come up with an idea that could blossom into something more... and then forget it when my mind just jumps to something else.

I honestly don't know what I'm saying sometimes... this rain is totally getting to me, apparently. Which kind of scares me, considering what rain means in Persona 4....

And... that's creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment