Thursday, April 5, 2012

Unfocused

I didn't know what to type for today, mainly because today is kind of weird for me. Normally, I get Tuesdays and Thursdays off, but this week I had Monday off, and tonight I'm working because I took someone's shift (hey, I needed the money).

It's still bright outside. Thank goodness for daylight savings. Maybe I'll soak up some rays before I head in or something. It's nice to get some sun.

I need music. And a loud, portable speaker. And maybe batteries.

Using my vacation pay sounds like a good thing to do. Maybe I should do that sometime this month... I could sure use a vacation. That, and I'm pretty sure I deserve one at this point.

I honestly don't know what else I'm typing up here. I'm bored; time to do other things until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment