Saturday, December 15, 2012

About to Look Up

Rolling with the punches sometimes isn't enough. Sometimes you need strength of will to get through to the other side. I'll be honest - I'm not feeling particularly inspired lately for anything. It could be the tail end of 2012 slamming down on me; it could be my current situation; it could be a whole lot of factors that I have constantly (and possibly still) overlooked

Believe me when I say that I'm trying my best to be inspired and post fun things on here. I could be drained. I'm not sure. It feels like this year's been a personal manifestation of Hell. While I might have been thrown face-first into the dirt and left to rot, there's one thing they forgot to do. They forgot to kill me. Their mistake of leaving me alive means I still have a chance to crawl out and get back up from my fall.

With 2012 coming to a close, there's a lot of uncertainty in the air around me. I don't know anything, but I know one thing for sure. I might be ending 2012 on the lowest levels of life that I've ever been in. However, when you're down so low, there's only one direction you can go:

UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment