Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas 2012 Wish List

So like I said yesterday, I'd be displaying my wish list for this Christmas. Without much further ado, here it is! Now go buy me things that I'll enjoy! *giggles*

Note that this list is in no particular order. I just listed them based on the order of which I came up with when I was compsing the list.





Josh Blanco's Super-Special-Awesome
Christmas Wish List of 2012


bacon

World of Warcraft time cards

an opportunity to watch Battle Royale

10,000+ gold on World of Warcraft

a Mekgineer's Chopper

money (and lots of it)

a (better) roof over my head

moar sushi

the Lord of the Rings book trilogy

a green vuvuzela

Pandaren-level cooking materials

any album by Infected Mushroom
(Legend of the Black Shawarma pictured)

a Nintendo Wii U

anything else y'all can think of





Well, that's it! Hope that gives you some ideas as to what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment