Friday, December 7, 2012

Migraining Daily

Today has been quite weird. A migraine has set in, and I'm just here realizing that I needed food to combat it. Food and iced tea. And all that is making me feel much, much better right now. yay.

What's worse is that I came up with a few great ideas for projects and silly entries, but I didn't have access to my notepad at the time, so I never jotted them down. As such, I've forgotten what they were and am trying really hard to remember them...

...ow. Thinking too hard just hurt my head once again. Great; the migraine's back. Now I have to go back on the floor with a throbbing forehead and no idea as to what interesting endeavors I had come up with in my brain.

In other news, though... I got in contact with a Twilight Empire officer. I'm scheduled for a meeting and interview on Tuesday, so we'll see if I can get myself into this roleplaying guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment