Saturday, January 7, 2012

Deep-Fried Ice Cream Trip

I have something to say today.



With today being how today normally is, it would get confusing if I didn't adhere to the norm of today. So, I'm going to stay with today and write you something you'd expect to see today... today. Because the only thing that matches today would be today, but for some reason I don't know where today is, so we'll just have to use a different today as a substitute for today. This will only happen today - I promise you that tomorrow's today will not be like today's.

Okay, that was confusing. I don't even know what I typed up there. That's what happens when you switch your mind to a more autonomous setting and just tell it "write a blog entry."

With yesterday's completely giant entry finally up, it's gotten me some ideas as I figure out how I'm going to trek through 2012. What those ideas are? I don't know yet. I know they exist subconsciously, and I know they're going to surface somewhere soon.



Random aside: yesterday's entry... WIF MOAR NYANCATS! *nyans along*



*clears throat* Digression.

As can probably be picked up already, I don't really have anything to talk about today. Whether that's a good or bad thing can always be interpreted by anyone at will, but we're going to assume it's a decently-normal and okay thing - largely because while the world isn't exploding, the world isn't exploding.



Now, I'm sure you're asking one question: was this entry made on drugs? NO.

Cold, fried goodness.
Rather, it was made while enjoying some tasty tempura ice cream. Yum~!

No comments:

Post a Comment