Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th vs Baba O'Riley

As today is pay day Friday Friday the 13th, some people will probably be running around like decapitated chickens because of superstition.

Now, I myself am only slightly superstitious. It's not at the point where people can invoke fear of tempting fate in me, but it's at a level where I can feel the effects of the supposed unluckiness that a Friday the 13th brings. There's this hovering feeling I'm getting around the area right now. It's not really good, but at the same time, it's not bad, either.

So, to help alleviate any stress and fear y'all might have, I present to you: an awesome rock song of epic proportions.



As a sign that today's a great day to be held in high spirits: I found my lost iPod! Wai~!

Rock on and make today something fun instead of something to be feared, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment