Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hazy Premonition

Sometimes, something doesn't feel quite right. You get a distant glimpse into the future, and what you see gets you to toss and turn in your bed at night. What I picked up last night when I was tossing about was some wave of dark, hazy energy coming in to wash over us. (And by us, I mean the greater southern California area.) I don't know the magnitude of this force, nor do I know when it's going to hit, but it's on the way.

As Yoda once said, "Hard to see, the future is." Maybe I just had a nightmare and I'm overreacting. Maybe something dark is coming and I've sort of regained my "extrasensory" perception. Maybe it's not as bad as I'm expecting it to be. Maybe I won't be affected by it but some others will. Maybe it'll be the other way around.

Yeah, I know this sounds all dark and everything, but I apologize. As is this a personal journal-ish blog I felt that I had to share my thoughts with everyone and no one at the same time. But in case that got you down, here's some music that'll help you tune yourself to my current emotion: a gambling one. I'm risking myself by saying "bring it on," so...



Yeah... good ol Pokémon. Until the 'morrow, everyone. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment