Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Designer Switcheroo

Some of you might have walked into this blog of mine today and said to yourself, "Hey, is it just me, or does something seem... different?

BEFORE
Indeed, things have been changing. I went from some lame-looking site (not really) with only one boring column of things to look at on the side...

AFTER
...to some other lame-looking site (not really) that was bigger and cooler-looking with two columns - one on each side.

As for the poor chums out there still using something as lame as a 1024x768 resolution, they're just going to have to suck it up. There's even a disclaimer now in the header that advises people to view this site in a better resolution (I recommend any resolution that's at least 1200 pixels wide.

Just thought I'd let y'all know that you aren't hallucinating these changes.



Now if you'll excuse me, I got more site editing to do and more of The IT Crowd to watch. Later, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment