Sunday, January 8, 2012

Punched In Late

For the first time in what could possibly be "forever," I woke up late today. By that, I mean I woke up past my maximum allotted threshold of 1030. I woke up at 1230ish.

That moment when you die and realize you left the boss with, like, 2HP left.
I totally blame my 3DS and all the entertainment it offers me. =D

Suffice to say: you won't be getting a good quality entry today - that's going to be reserved for tomorrow. I'd post more, but I have work today. So, like I said, you'll see something cool tomorrow. Or Tuesday, but I'd rather it be tomorrow. Okay, I got my mind set. It's tomorrow.

What could be possibly expected on tomorrow's entry? Well, let's take a look at the initial bullet list of crazy plans I have already set up and see if my "something for everyone" theory will be accurate or not. (DISCLAIMER: Everything on this list may or may not show up tomorrow.)
  • pictures (because let's face it: walls of text are boring)
  • candy (not as creepy because I don't have a van)
  • fanservice photography (because all men are perverts)
  • Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones stuff (Amelia FTW!)
  • other video game stuff (it's not just Sacred Stones I've been playing...)
  • life in general (as if y'all don't get enough of that already
  • sneak peeks at some random projects I'm working on (o.O?)
  • revelations of deep, dark secrets that spell doom (OoO)
  • ponies (or pwnies... I'm not sure which is better)
  • foodstuffs (and other related cooking things)
  • who I am (this may be highly inaccurate)
Yeah, it'll be interesting.

You tell 'em, Retail Robin!
So until then, I'll be at work, where I'm a better parent than 90% of the people who walk in. I'll see y'all mañana!





Oh, and before I forget: there's a movie I think you should take a look at. Pay close attention to the title.

I have never actually seen this movie.
If you frequent the Internets a lot: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - don't you just hate me?
If you don't get the joke: please read this Wikipedia article and hate me forever for getting you to see the above photo.





Until the 'morrow! *winks mischievously*

No comments:

Post a Comment