Sunday, January 1, 2012

All Over Again

Well, well, ladies and gentlemen... it appears that it is no longer 2011. It's 2012. Whoo! Now, there's not much to say right now, and that's primarily due to time constraints. However, I can say the following things with great certainty:
  1. We're going to have so much fun this year.
    (Now it's up to you to decide whether I said that in an flamboyantly ecstatic tone... or a psychotically sociopathic voice. Or nothing. But I'll let your paranoia drive the fuel here.)
  2. I didn't forget what I said on December 30, 2011.
    You WILL see something cool either tomorrow or the 3rd.
  3. I get sidetracked way too easily.
    It's like almost having ADHD - YEAH! NEW TIME TRIAL RECORD FOR MARIO KART 7!
*clears throat*

Anyway, here's hoping y'all have a great New Year's Day drinking binge recovery period! As for me...

You said it, Retail Robin. You said it.
...I have work. So, I'll be seeing y'all tomorrow when I write more things. Expect all the unexpected, except the expected. (Eh, tongue-tied.)

Until the 'morrow, everyone! "Welcom' da Earf!" Welcome to 2012!

1 comment: