Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Names For Thought

Once again I find myself interested in making up names for people and other countries. It's fun and quite time-consuming, so it's pretty much absorbed most of my current free time for today. I wonder just how cool-sounding they'd be to others' ears, because my views would obviously be a bit... skewed.

Anyway, all this name-developing has inspired me to work on that tabletop role-playing game campaign I was supposed to have finished by last year. I'm sure my friends who were waiting for that might actually enjoy this particular set of news, but alas - I'm far from finished. That's okay, though - good things do take time.

With all these names, an influx of ideas just keeps showing up. It's getting me excited just thinking about it. *keeps typing*

No comments:

Post a Comment