Friday, December 9, 2011

Because Biographies are AWESOME

"It's a feature of our age that if you write a work of fiction, everyone assumes that the people and events in it are disguised biography. But if you write your biography, it's equally assumed you're lying your head off."
- Margaret Atwood

I found this quote particularly amusing because not only is it true, but it applies to an update I've made on this oh-so-(not-)humble blog of mine.

I finished updating my biography page!

Yeah! Now you can look and take a gander at exactly how much lying I did on that page!

The other pages will be coming back online in due time, but for now they're still in the construction yard undergoing maintenance. Patience, friends. My 100% totally true biography will sate your desires and hold you over until the next update occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment