Friday, December 23, 2011

Hateful Friday Love

BRING THE HATE! BRING THE LOVE! BRING THE SHRUBBERY!





CURRENT MUSIC:
Namie Amuro - "Baby Don't Cry"
Play

For those of you who don't know who Namie Amuro is (which is just about all of you), she is a famous Japanese R&B and pop singer widely hailed as the "Queen of Japanese Pop." With a career spanning nearly two decades, Amuro has certainly earned a legendary reputation as a long-lasting idol.

As I began to wonder what to relax to when I was typing today's entry, WinAmp cycled through some of her music. I figured, "Eh, why not?" and scoped through her discography. Play was her first album that I was exposed to, so it only made sense that I pick something from it.





So I promised you something decent, eh? Well, if you look up at the top of the page, you might notice an old page is back - "The Hate List." I took it down earlier this month for the whole "renovation" project I was doing, and I just finished going over that page.

Now when you look at it, you'll notice some features that weren't there before:
  • Pictures!
  • Improved navigation and links (for you lazy chums)!
  • More things to hate! (25 things on the list now.)
  • Humor!
Trust me when I say: You'll enjoy it. You'll get some laughs out of it. Plus, you might learn something about me as well. Isn't that a win-win?

No comments:

Post a Comment