Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Saturday

As Day Two of Target's "2 Day Sale" continues on, I have to steel myself against the incompetency displayed by most of the guests that I ran into. So, as such, I decided to dedicate most of my time before work to video games where I can vent my frustrations.

This means that (obviously) there is no awesome entry today. Feh - I think getting myself steeled up and ready to metaphorically kick some ass is a priority, so therefore I have no qualms about posting this.

However, as short as this entry is, I do have one more thing to mention.



To you soon-to-be asshole guests: I have one thing to say to all of you. Your kind has been plaguing my store and the retail world longer than you've been living. You make those involved in bank runs look pacified compared to your sorry hides. You're the reason why cynics become misanthropists and why otherwise-good retail workers are driven mad. You create chaos out of order and encourage your pathetic monkeys of children to follow in your convoluted footsteps.

So, when you ransack my store, let your whelps run around and mirror your actions, switch your voice to ALL CAPS MODE and yell at the people who are doing their very best to help you and drug you with the pathetic crap you came to buy, we will rise above you and cast judgment. We will not back down from your erroneous logic and flawed vices, and when you whistle us over thinking we're your own personal lapdogs, we will heartily disincline to acquiesce your requests.

As for me: if you piss me off... *devious smile* ...oh, we're going to have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment