Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oysters in the Middle

I get the feeling that today's going to be one of those days where it's going to be... well... let's just say "interesting" for lack of a better word. I don't know why, but for some reason I have this gut feeling that it is.

Wednesdays do that to me often, it appears. And Wednesdays are just the middle of the week. Obviously there's going to be majorly good things in store for me come this weekend (what, with Pacific Media Expo 2011 just right around the corner), so all I can say is that it's going to be crazy.

As for today, however... not much to report just yet. Like I said, today is going to be interesting, but as of this moment, nothing has happened. It's probably going to be at work - some guest makes my night, I tell someone off, I find lots of money - who knows? Today's my oyster.

*dances off*

No comments:

Post a Comment