Monday, November 28, 2011

Forks and Puzzles

What do I want today?

I don't know. I want to sleep. I want to eat. I want to explore and have fun all over the place. I want to work. I want to some kind of miracle (as in an actual miracle) to uplift my entire life. I want change. I want serenity. I want balance, peace, and lack of discord. I want money. I want a life. I want to live. I want it all.

It doesn't help that I rambled right there. Nor does it help that I'm somehow floating when I should otherwise be sinking. It's confusing, really.

Just like this entry.

Two choices are presented, and the machine turns to yield fruit. A fuel for life, and a life for fuel. Decadent. Like sin, clean and omitted, and the washboard rises with the clean hands. Know not the path of darkness, but rather the path of survival. Decisions have yet to be made. The road is crushed before you and will be repaved. Yielding to one offsets the other. A risk must be gambled, and the level is clear. We want many things and to want is to deny the wanting. Flip a coin.

*clears throat*

Sorry; been thinking a little too much there. As stated, I've come to a bit of a crossroads here, and depending on which path I take, something will get screwed over in the end. I'm not entirely sure what to pick - I've been weighing my options quite extensively - but I know to tread lightly.

I want to type more, but I have other things to take care of right now, so... until the 'morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment