Monday, November 21, 2011

Busy Tails

Today's been one of those busy days spent working on sorting music out on my computer. I have a lot, and I need to keep myself busy somehow. Win-win right there.

As such, I'm here to tell you that there will not be a decent or "decent" entry for you today. Rather, that'll be tomorrow. You can fully expect something fun and entertaining on one end, and seriously thought-provoking on the other. Count on it. =P

So as I adventure off to work on music sorting, I invite you to have your own adventure of some kind. If you're lacking imagination (or are just too lazy to start your own), then I'll invite you to regard some epic tails before you do go on an adventure. (No, that's not a typo. The video below oughta explain why.)



Until the 'morrow! (Woo-ooo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment