Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Late-Night Realization

I'm about to scare myself senseless with the following sentence: I need to organize my stuff.

I'm not just talking about the catastrophic mess of a nuclear waste disposal facility called Shadow Moses Island my room, but some other things in the digital realms. User accounts, passwords, old websites I used to frequent that need to be updated - that sort of stuff. I need to be able to find out what I have and easily access everything - both in the real world and in the digital.

Of course, a realization like that this late at night? Well, snickerdoodles - I'm not cleaning at night! I'm too tired to do such a thing! I'll work on that sometime tomorrow.

...that's assuming I don't get tired of this five minutes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment