Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sleeping Start

Finally... after a lot of work and a lot of days spent doing a lot of work, I'm rewarded with two days off in a row. I haven't had that in a while - it's basically my own free little weekend of sorts.

Yes, I know - it's the middle of the week, but any time I get two days off in a row is a blessing. I get time to recuperate and figure out what I'm going to do to relax my physically weary self. Do I hang out with friends? Do I spend time by myself working on personal projects? Do I veg out, lose track of time, and use that as a way to subconsciously recover? Do I combine those ideas, or do I try something I haven't thought of yet? The next two days are my oyster.

Of course, trying to put all these plans into action is going to be tough, because I need some sleep. Like, right frakking now. So I'm going to turn in and then see what the morning brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment