Thursday, January 21, 2016

Minor Completion

Every once in a while a seemingly minor difference ends up making a much bigger impact than expected.

I had an experience like that today. I was making a few tweaks to one of my "completed" Lego projects when I realized that I needed to add something on to it. A rather minor detail that I thought would be a nice addition to the overall model. So I spent a few hours tinkering around with it, and before I knew it...

...I ended up with something that I can finally call a "complete" model. An actual complete model - one that will only be tweaked if I'm doing a photo shoot and need to change a few details between photos - or in this particular model's case: when I'm showing differences between models.

That doesn't sound confusing at all, so I'll just leave this be and let some future photos and entries do the talking someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment